There are 3 (possibly 4) positions as Courtesy Clerk open at the Safeway I work at in Rodeo, CA.
Nothing too crazy, just bagging groceries, returning items to the shelves, sweeping the floor, and pushing carts.
You get paid weekly and we’re very welcoming people.
If you need more info, just message me!
A police officer in Kansas City, Mo. is facing internal review after he reportedly posted an inflammatory message on Facebook about the slain Ferguson, Mo. teen whose death has led to mounting chaos.
Televison station KCTV reported on Monday that Kansas City Police Department Officer Marc Catron posted a picture to his Facebook page along with this caption: “I’m sure young Michael Brown is innocent and just misunderstood. I’m sure he is a pillar of the Ferguson community.”
The photo depicted a black man with a wad of money in his mouth, pointing a gun at the camera. But the photo wasn’t of Brown at all. It was of a man in Oregon accused of murder.
Catron also reportedly posted about the violence that has erupted in Ferguson since the fatal police shooting. “Remember how white people rioted after OJ’s acquittal? Me neither,” Catron wrote, according to the television station.
"Facing internal review"? This officer needs to be fired, immediately. Someone who is clearly a racist has no business policing a community.
Family: *insults my weight*
Family: *insults my interests*
Family: *insults my friends*
Family: *insults my music*
Family: *judges me constantly*
Family: you’re being so rude why aren’t you spending time with us
Literally explains my whole life
It’s fucked up when someone chooses to sleep over resolving a problem that could change everything between you and them, but it shows how little they care.
It’s been over a year since my last giveaway, so I think it’s about time for me to host another :) Click the images for a larger view.
- Silver crescent moon necklace with an amethyst crystal briolette
- Blue flash labradorite pendant, handmade by me (chain included)
- Rose quartz heart
- Midnight goldstone star
- Raw celestite crystal
- Raw green calcite
- Tumbled amethyst
- Tumbled moonstone
- One antique key from this lot: (see photo)
- Corked glass bottle containing mixed gems (amethyst, carnelian, red garnet, sodalite, and quartz)
Rules and Qualification:
- Reblog this post to enter the giveaway, that’s it!
- Likes do not count, though it’s fine to like this to bookmark the post.
- Please be courteous — don’t spam reblog. This will disqualify you.
- Deleting or altering the text of this post will disqualify you.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter, as per tumblr guidlines.
- Your ask box must be open for me to contact you, if you win.
- You must be willing to give me a shipping address to send the prizes.
- The winner must respond within 48 hours or another winner shall be chosen.
- So I know that you’ve read these rules clearly, tag this post with “magicbunnies” when you reblog it.
- You don’t have to follow me, though it’s appreciated if you like my blog!
- This giveaway ends on Friday August 22nd, 2014 at 11 pm EST.
- The winner will be chosen at random with random.org for fairness — I will keep very close track of the notes.
- The worth of this giveaway is about $55 USD.
- I will pay for shipping expenses, including international shipping.
- It’s okay to reblog this post more than once, but like I said, please don’t spam.
- I’ll likely be including some surprise goodies as ideas come to me.
- All of the crystals featured are natural and untreated, besides the sparkly goldstone.
- Do you like the jewelry featured? You can view more of my work at my shop.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Good luck and take care!
this ends tonight and I’ll be including some surprise goodies! get your reblogs in :)
What they won’t show you on CNN tonight: Ferguson residents line a parade of roses down W Florissant, leading to where Mike Brown was taken from this world. #staywoke #powerful #insolidarity
no matter how many followers i get i swear only 12 people actually read my posts
do not think about your crush in an old sweatshirt with scruffy hair and a sleepy smile ok dont think about them humming to themselves as they make breakfast in this attire ok dont think about how the light hits them as they sit down across from you and eat breakfast ok just dONT
There are even times when I miss you
and I’m pretty sure
I would fall in love with you again.
But I won’t ever admit that
because there are things in progress.
Things you would only disturb.
Your way, my way;
hundreds of kilometers
and millions of feelings
apart from where we started.
Researchers at the University of California San Diego have designed an electronic tattoo—a small, flexible circuit board that can be worn just like the Spiderman temp tats I used to stick on my face—that produces an electrical current.
It works by stripping the electrons from lactate, a byproduct of sweat, with an enzyme imprinted on the e-tattoo’s sensor. In other words, it produces power from your nasty workout juice. And, the researchers say, the technology could eventually generate enough electricity to run devices like phones, smart watches, and heart monitors.
"These represent the first examples of epidermal electrochemical biosensing and biofuel cells that could potentially be used for a wide range of future applications," said research lab director Joseph Wang in a statement.